O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 11 March 2010

Chobots fridays, YAY!!!!

hai guys, me bunsee again and no one has problems on chobots so far?

No worries, Don't start worrying because I might close this blog down because people are swearing at me because of it...

ONLY JOKING!!! But coke42 does swear at me...

Nvm, On to chobots fridays!

So i do chobots fridays now about people who I think are cool, so I found a buddy :)

Clash.

Clash is one of my best friends. On chobots he always has girl trouble no matter how many times we try and tell the girls no dating! he's a funny guy who's just one of a kind, Like a friend you can never let go of. You'd never want to let go of someone who's your best friend would you? But sadly, i lost a different friend coming up:

Smartdetective.

Smartdetective is also one of my best friends. (Suprize, Suprize!) He was hacked and the hacker made him get de-agented and when smartdetective found out i got this message from him:

8( Why was i de agented? Somone tell me 8( I'm so sad...

Then i got this message:

I'm doing the same as nimja, saying my last goodbye.

And he quit chobots...
I can never see him again...

Here's a contest for you!
(Lasting one week only)
Comment in here of how you think i'm feeling. Winner gets:
1st place 500 bugs,
2nd place 200 bugs
3rd place a place reserved for you to add me!


Those are the prizes!
How do i feel because smartdetective quit?
Post it to me in a comment on this post!

~Bunsee~
p.s, for the bug prizes, it's space racing lol!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! smartdetective should not be de-agented, hes won ever 7 comps!!!! you must feel sad for him =( maybe they should have speacial button that says a question that smart put done? :,(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me but you have copied the idea of my chobots mondays. But this is kinda like fraud. If you could please change or slightly reword this ideea then I will be happy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOrry cutepompom. I should of asked, and yes of corse i'll change it.


    Sorry =|

    ~bunsee~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 4 days left, Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like mcl126 wins lol...

    ReplyDelete