O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

=| Sorry!

: Sorry about that last post lol, What I meant to say was:
Hi i'm bunsee and i want to become an agent so i'm starting up a chobots helpline for people that have a problem that they want to talk about. so i'm here, and comment if you have a problem and i will give you advice. here is basicly what i am looking for in the comment problems:

soandso said...
Please help me bunsee,
Someone is___________________________________________
And i have no idea what to do!
Please give me some advice,
soandso.

( Soandso is your name, the ____________________ is the space for the problem lol.)

See you soon!
~bunsee~

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coke42 and aleit42 :D! You are so mean! When i see you both i am reporting you straight away, and actually I know it's you coke42, SO STOP All i did was sat down to play sliders, and the agent came and played with me.

    SO STOP USING THAT THERE! YOU ARE DOING IT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO GET BANNED, AND PLUS THAT ISN'T A COMMENT!

    YOU SHOULD NEVER POST THAT IN TO A BLOG, I'M GETTING IN CONTACT WITH HIKIKOMORI AND CAT, MY MODORATOR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO COME TO THIS BLOG SO THEY CAN SEE THE PROOF OF HOW MEAN YOU ARE!!!

    NEVER, EVER COME TO THIS BLOG AGAIN COKE42, UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRY AND BE FRIENDS AGAIN, OOPS WAIT... THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

    I HATE YOU COKE42 AND I ALWAYS WILL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MEAN THAT, AND SORRY MODS, I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MY ANGER =|

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete