O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

FRED vidioes!

hai guys! On youtube there are a variety of FRED vidioes! They are HILARIOUS! On one, this is the basic script:

FRED: Hi i'm fred and this is my cabbage!
FRED: Why can't it speak spanish?
FRED: Muchacho!
FRED: ohhhh!
FRED: AHHHHHHHHHH! CABBAGE!
(Fred throws cabbage)
Scene 2

FRED: I like getting run over by cars!
(Cabbage rolls over to fred)
FRED: AHHH! MY CABBAGE!
(Punches cabbage away)

Scene 3

FRED: I'm running! AHHH CABBAGE!
Carly: Hi i'm carly and i sniff cheese! Cheese! Cheese!
Freddie: My mother ate my turtle! Turtle!
Sam: My room's purple. Purple!

scene 4

FRED: Why are there noodles in this pool?
FRED: They feel like KEVINS intestines, this makes me sooooo happy!
FRED: Who wants to go swimming?
Sam & Carly & Freddie: ME SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING!
FRED: AHHHHH! CABBAGE ATTACK! AHHH!
FRED: BYE!

Hilarious, right? Watch the vid at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBZTm7Szf7c&feature=related
Thanks!
~bunsee~

No comments:

Post a Comment