O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 2 April 2010

Wahoooo! ALL DAY EASTER PARTIES!


Hai guys! I'm sorry but i'm going to Cornwall this saturday, so i'm doing a long long post now xD. So on easter, there's gonna be an ALL DAY easter party at chobots! How cool... maybe they will rain... bunny masks? Egg balloons? I dunno! I just hope its gonna be great. I mean, well, if i'm not gonna be there then i'm counting on u guys to tell me actually what happened at the party. Was it like the valentines day party? The halloween one? Omg i'm just so exited to hear about it when i get back! I hope you all have an amazing easter party, but here's one tip: Make it a bit laggy, then you can catch more rain! hehehe!


Bye guys!

~bunsee~

p.s, happy easter!
p.ss, Ty to purpleburple2 for helping me with my easter piccy at the top! ;) Rock on girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment