O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Why do I KEEP ON GETTING BULLIED?!


hai guys! I'm really upset today, and scared! I keep on getting bullied by people on chobots, and sticking up for myself can get me on agents blacklist... Someone please please please tell me how to handle bullies! I'm being bullied by hikikomori_123 at the moment and she says I swear but I don't, and she lies about it! I'm BEGGING YOU, if you EVER find her on chobots report her! I know she's mean to other people a lot! She cusses at people, and this is how I fell out with her:
I was playing with one of my friends that were boys and calling them momma, and she came over and said stupid baby to me D= I said excuse me? Who are you talking to? And she said you you stupid baby and cussed at me! And in pc I said please don't bully me, and she said I swore to everyone! She's so mean, please please please report + ignore her!
Thanks a lot guys,
~bunsee~
p.s, i'm pretty cautious today...

No comments:

Post a Comment