O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

I'm on AHP! I'll do better posts from now on =)



Hai guys =) if you look on AHP (http://agentshelpprogram.blogspot.com/) I'm on there and i'm competing to become an agent with loads of people! So i'm gonna do better posts from now on =) And this is my first =) :




chobot had a party




Today on chobots chobot had a quickee drawing party. The items that have rained are in the pictures. =) I hope that everyone had fun there. We had a red team and a blue team, and first we were all told to draw an areoplane. Mcfreddy drew one that looked great, the other team's drawer (Sorry but I can't remember her/his name O.o) drew one that started to look like a fish but looked great in the end =) sorry I couldn't get any pics lol. Sadly then my silly internet lost connection! (O.o) It rained citizen magic, some lovely robes and lag shirts and bow ties ect. just to get the party started =) it was in pie city, moonwalk and chocolate. We tried on the citizens walls but they just scribbled over everything so we tried the agents wall =) (Thats way it was just agents names being said) anyways, I had fun. What about you? Please tell me in the comments! =D
Thanks a lot,
~bunsee~

1 comment: