O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 16 April 2010

quitting

Nikita911 here as you may know that coke want me to get off thise blog as she is saying i removed bunsee as i didint that means she did she just want me to get of thise blog and quit chobots u may feel sad but if u have any quistions why coke did thise dont ask me ask coke but i know she wont say the truth becouse she does really want me to quit she tried to get me password she tried to pretend that on her account is bunsee hacking her she got on my nerves i cant take thise anymore its unbeliveable that she is like that!so im quiting and probely the person the will delete me from thise blog is probelly coke42 herself as she really hates me so bai!:(hope u have a nice time at chobots and i hope none of thise stuff will happen to you and if you meet my best friend warrior tell him to go on thise blog and read thise post warrior7878:i really hope you enjoy your time on chobots and i only might visit someday but mostly never guys so dont let any of thise stuff happen to you be carefull of coke no offence coke but you really made me quit just becouse of you all my awosme friends will miss me as i will miss them:(just of coke and the post that coke putted on someone voted for funny and im 100% it was defently her bye guys have a nice time on chobots!And i hope you all know how i feel guys thank-you for reading thise post you are all my best friends guys:)dontt cry that i quit i will someday may visit you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment