O.o Secret Message!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

New updates on the blog! THE LATEST STUFF!

Hai guys! Noticed the changes happening on the blog in the past few weeks? Like I said to you, I'm on AHP so i'm trying REALLY REALLY HARD to get the blog perfect! Now on the blog we have:
  1. A mixpod! W00T!
  2. Cat tracker!
  3. Me tracker! (Lol)
  4. Hikikomori tracker!
  5. A new cursor!
  6. A scrap-e-blog brackround!
  7. A welcome message!
  8. 6 New people, able to post on our blog!
  9. 23 Followers!
  10. Chobots rules list!
  11. Errr.... I can't remember xD

Anyway, we have lots and lots more on the way! Its true! Fishalate will creat lots of banners for us, and i'll get newy82's blog banner here! He gave me permission, by the way. I hope you enjoy the new updates on our amazing blog, asmuch as we enjoy improving it =D

Thanks a lot,

~bunsee~

No comments:

Post a Comment